Calendar of Activities
UTHRO Calendar of Annual Activities (Subject to change)
- January – "Lunch and Learn" - Legal Issues regarding health decisions - January 16th, Tuesday -- OCB Rio Grande room - 11:3i0 Lunch provided - RSVP by January 10th.
- February – Valentine’s Luncheon, Wednesday, February 14, 2017 - Maggiano's - 11:30 RSVP required by February 8th.
- March – Reschedule of January's "Lunch and Learn" - Legal Issues regarding health decisions - March 14th, Wednesday -- OCB Rio Grande room - 11:3i0 Lunch provided - RSVP by March 9th
- April - Bus trip Tuesday, April 17th to Antique Rose Emporium outside of Brenham; La Baha Bluebonnet Trail trip to Washington-on-the Brazos - Star Museum
- May – Bus Trip - to the National Funeral Museum - Tuesday, May 15th
- June – Meet up at the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research - 5300 Caroline St, Houston, TX 77004
- July – Annual Benefits Open Enrollment Meeting,- Benefits Department; - July 11th at 10 a.m. OCB Building,- Rio Grande Room
- August – None
- September – Bus trip, Federal National Bank - downtown Houston followed by lunch at Treebeards Cafe,Tuesday, September 11th; leave OCB at 9:00 a.m. RSVP required by September 3rd. Bring ID as required by the Bank.
- October – Health Symposium --Tuesday October 16th 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. OCB Rio Grande Room - RSVP date and details to be announced
- November – Annual Meeting and Holiday Luncheon - Thursday, November 15th, 11:30 RSVP by November 7th OCB Rio Grande Room
- December- Holiday Excursion - Bus Trip to the Houston "Zoo Lights" - Monday, December 17th, details to be determined