Calendar of Activities
UTHRO Calendar of Annual Activities (Subject to change)
- January – "Lunch and Learn" - Camp Logan - A WW I Training Center in Houston 1917 - January 29th, Tuesday -- OCB Rio Grande room - 11:30, Lunch provided - RSVP by January 20th.
- February – Valentine’s Luncheon, Tuesday, February 12, 2019 - Maggiano's - 11:30-2:30, RSVP required by February 6th.
- March – "Lunch and Learn" - Review candidates for grant award from UTHRO Endowment - March 26th, Tuesday -- OCB Rio Grande room - 11:00-2:00, Lunch provided
- April - Bus trip Thursday, April 11th to George H. W. Bush Presidential Library and the Bush's final resting place. Cost is $10 per person.
- May - "Lunch and Learn" - Cinco de Mayo Event, speaker to be determined, May 8, Wednesday - OCB Rio Grande room - 11:30, RSVP by May 1.
- June - Cinco de May Event replay, Tuesday, June 18 at OCB Rio Grande - 11:30, RSVP by Tuesday June 11. We will be playing Loteria or Mexican Bingo.
- July - Bus trip to Sea Center Texas in Lake Jackson on Tuesday, July 8.
- July - UT Benefits presents the 2019 Retiree Benefits Meeting on Friday, July 12 at the OCB Rio Grande Room from 10 AM-12 PM.
- September - Bus trip to the Lone Star Flight Museum at Ellington Airport on Tuesday, September 17. Cost is $15 per person, RSVP by September 10.
- October - UTHRO's 2019 Health Symposium will be held on Tuesday, October 15 from 10-2 in the OCB Rio Grande Room. RSVP by October 8.
- November - UTHRO will have their traditional Thanksgiving Luncheon and Annual Meeting on Thursday, November 14 in the Rio Grande Room on the 2nd floor at OCB.